The AIS Data Team wants to alert you that we will be posting fourth-quarter 2018 updates to your subscriber dashboard in early May. This means we’ll be removing current in-app downloads, so be sure to download any third-quarter 2018 data before we replace it with the latest updates.
When the new data is posted, it will primarily reflect fourth-quarter 2018 status, but it will include any first quarter 2019 data we have available at that time. We will alert you later this month when the new data is posted.
Check out our latest news featuring the following topics:
Mergers, Acquisitions and Other Partnerships
• WellCare Acquisition Would Put Centene in a ‘New Tier’
• With Accolade Pact, Humana Aims for Group-Segment Growth
• Cambia, BCBS North Carolina Announce Strategic Affiliation
• Affiliation of Cambia, N.C. Blues May Strike Chord Among Peers
• Struggling Magellan Could Be Next Prime Takeout Target
Medicaid Work Requirements’ Hurdles
• Judge Strikes Down Medicaid Work Requirements in Kentucky, Arkansas
• As Lawsuits Loom, Ohio Gets Medicaid Work Requirements
Potential Reform on the Horizon
• What Are Practical Implications of Dueling Health Care Salvos?
• CMS Nudges Uninterested States, Insurers on Interstate Sales
• MA Switching Behavior May Inform 2020 Benefit Design
Strategies and Developments in the Nonprofit Space
• Not-for-Profit Plans Tout Solid 4Q, Full-year 2018 Results
• Fallon, Other Rooted Community Plans Aim to Adapt and Grow
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.