DHP researchers are currently compiling and auditing fourth-quarter 2019 data, which we expect to post to your subscriber dashboard in early May. Be sure to download any third-quarter reports this month.
Meanwhile, keep an eye out for the monthly Public Sector Enrollment In-App Download, which should be posted sometime late next week and is generally published mid-month. State Medicaid agencies have said they expect to see surges in enrollment in the coming months resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
And the newsfeed is tracking all developments related to COVID-19 and its impact on the health insurance industry, including:
• Analysts Predict How COVID-19 Will Change Health Care
• Coronavirus Stimulus Bills Leave Health Insurers Wanting
• Experts: Pandemic Could Spark Higher Premiums, M&A
• Facing Pandemic, Insurers May Benefit From Diversification
• GAO to CMS: Get More Data on Default Enrollment of Duals
• Virus-Fueled Recession May Drive More to ACA Plans, Medicaid
• Individual Exchanges Are Likely To Remain Stable in 2020
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.