The AIS Data Team has posted a new in-App Download, Enrollment Trends Year-Over-Year Comparison, 2018-2019, now available on your subscriber dashboard. This report compares the full health insurer data set representing first quarter 2019 against the data set representing first quarter 2018 update of AIS’s Directory of Health Plans.
We hope you are using the most recent update, posted in late June, primarily reflecting first-quarter 2019 status; all related in-app downloads and special reports now reflect the most recent data.
And don’t forget to keep an eye on the newsfeed, which will continue to report on second-quarter earnings report from public companies. Recent topics include:
Public Insurers Report 2Q19 Earnings, Commercial Plans Discuss Enrollment Trends
• Humana Avoids MLR Snare for 2Q, Touts Rapid Growth
• Molina Sees Eligibility Renewals, Not Medicaid Rates, as Issue
• Are Some Plans’ Enrollment Declines Due to STLDI Sales?
• UnitedHealth Posts Solid 2Q, This Time Avoids Political Talk
• Blues’ Edge in ASO Business Could Start Eroding if Companies Fail to Invest
Expansions in the Public-Sector
• Florida Healthy Kids Board Awards New Health Plan Contracts
• Amid RFP Delays, Oregon Makes Timely Medicaid CCO Awards
• Oscar, Montefiore to Launch Medicare Advantage Plan in New York
M&A Action Heats Up
• Experts Declare It’s ‘Off to the Races’ for Health Care M&A
• Centene, WellCare Shareholders Approve of Proposed Acquisition
• Centrebridge in Talks to Buy Magellan Health; UnitedHealthcare Agrees to Buy Equian
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.