It’s been a little more than a month since the AIS Data Team posted first-quarter 2018 enrollment data, but we are already hard at work preparing the next update, as public insurers have released their second-quarter 2018 financial results. We have detailed these releases, which show overall industry growth and potential deals and alliances, on our newsfeed, available on your subscriber dashboard.
Other recent stories highlight the shifting market landscape in 2018 and beyond, including:
• Small and Mid-Sized Health Insurance Market Saw Regional Growth From 2013 to 2018
• With Final Rule Out, Will Insurers Embrace Short-Term Plans?
• State Regulators Strive to Keep Individual Markets Afloat
• Centene, Ascension Plan Joint Venture to Launch MA Plans
• Anthem, Inc. Eyes Medicare Advantage Growth and ‘Untapped’ Potential in Group MA Market
• Mutual of Omaha Links Up with Ohio Providers for MA Launch
In the meantime, we hope you continue to use the first-quarter 2018 enrollment data for your analyses and reports. Be sure to download a fresh copy of all datasets and reports each time you prepare a new analysis to ensure you’re using the latest data.
And don’t forget to check out the new downloads added to further enhance the online edition, including:
• Specialty Vendors and Affiliates, which contains Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Specialty Pharmacy Provider and Behavioral Vendor affiliations in their own child tables; and
• The PDF downloads, Integrated Delivery Networks Report and Payer Portraits.