CVS Health Corp.’s recent bid to acquire Aetna Inc. has shaken up the marketplace, and your DHP editors have posted a new In-App download, Timeline of CVS/Aetna Acquisitions, Joint Efforts, now available. The infographic highlights 10 years of market moves and joint ventures from the two industry giants. While you’re there, be sure to check out our coverage of the acquisition and the healthcare industry’s reaction to the news.
Also, ICYMI, DHP last month posted a new In-App Download, 2018 Insurers on Federally Facilitated Exchanges, an Excel spreadsheet that examines insurers on 2018 federally facilitated exchanges on the individual market, by state, and their average deductibles and out-of-pocket limits, by metal tier.
In addition to coverage of the CVS/Aetna megadeal, be sure to read our coverage of the following topics:
Third Quarter Results in Face of Marketplace Changes
• Amid ACA Headwinds, Blues Post Strong Results for First Half of 2017
• 3Q Earnings Roundup: MCOs Anticipate MA Growth From AEP
• Early ACA Signup Surge May Not Translate to Fruitful Season
Changes to Federal Programs Could Affect Public Sector Market
• CMS Makes Big Changes for MA VBID Test, but Are They Enough?
• As Federal CHIP Funds Dwindle, States Scramble on Coverage
• As CMS Considers Demos, Plans Must Prep for Work Provisions
If haven’t used DHP in a while, check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more insight into how the enrollment fields add up, how the counted medical lives compare with population, and info on how to apply the full capability of the database to your projects.