Researchers have begun work on the 2016 edition, and although most plans will not have 2016 enrollment data available for a couple more months, the new spreadsheets will be rolled out to you on this website as soon as they are available. We will alert you via email at that time. Meanwhile, we’ll be posting newsfeed items on various pieces of the puzzle as they begin to come together.
Just posted: State-by-state results of the recently concluded open-enrollment period for ACA exchanges. Read the newsfeed article and check In-App Downloads for a table of results to find out which health plans were in line to receive these 12.7 million enrollees.
Other recent stories include:
• Iowa is launching a new Medicaid program next month. Beneficiaries will now be able to choose between health plans offered by Amerigroup Iowa (Anthem, Inc.), AmeriHealth Caritas, and UnitedHealthcare — all of which will feature coordinated care strategies.
• In Michigan, the merger between Health Alliance Plan and HealthPlus of Michigan is completed, and the combined organization is now the second largest in the state based on enrollment.
• Moda Health is suspended from Alaska’s exchange. Previously operating on four state exchanges, Moda Health’s only remaining presence is on the Oregon SHOP exchange.
• In Minnesota, UCare loses a state contract, sending membership to BCBSMN and Medica.
• Anthem’s 2014 year-end results reflect membership gains in Medicaid that more than offset widely publicized losses in the individual commercial market.
• And UnitedHealthcare keeps talking about pulling out of the exchange markets for next year, which could be a boon for its competitors in 37 states.
Keep checking in with DHP for more news updates and coverage of market developments in the health plan space.
We want to hear from you! If you have questions about health plan enrollment or suggestions for the content or operation of the DHP website please email us directly at DHPUserSupport@aishealth.com.