The AIS Data Team has posted new in-app downloads featuring public-sector enrollment data to the subscriber dashboard. These downloads will be a permanent new feature of the DHP dashboard as AIS Health adds more granularity and targeted coverage.
Specifically, the following reports have been added to the In-App Downloads section:
• Public-Sector Plan Enrollment
• Supplemental Programs-Public Sector
The Public-Sector Plan Enrollment download, a spreadsheet containing enrollment in public-sector programs, will be updated monthly. The online search engine and regular Enrollment Data Spreadsheets download will continue to be updated quarterly in the current format. The new granularity and greater frequency of updates is being rolled out for public sector plans only at this time.
The DHP Dashboard also has AIS’s Special Report on 2019 Star Ratings available. Keep an eye out for more special reports on different topics as the year progresses, as we augment our public-sector-based content.
And be sure to check out the Newsfeed for year-end developments, including the following topics:
• Humana Provides Enrollment Updates in SEC Filing
• Molina Extends PBM Contract With CVS/Caremark
• Industry Experts See a Stable Individual Insurance Market
• Preliminary 2019 Data: Marketplace Enrollment Decreases Slightly From 2018
• Cigna Completes Express Scripts Acquisition
• After ACA Ruling, States Worry and Some Extend Enrollment
• CVS/Aetna Can Weather Integration Delay, but Not for Too Long
• If ACA Falls, Some Health Insurers’ Earnings Will Take a Big Hit
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans.