The AIS Data Team wants to alert you that we will be posting first-quarter 2019 updates to your subscriber dashboard in late June. We’ll be removing current in-app downloads, so be sure to download any fourth-quarter 2018 data before it is replaced with the latest updates.
When the new data is posted, it will primarily reflect first-quarter 2019 status, including new commercial market entrants. Researchers are uncovering many shifts and changes in the health insurance industry, from market and sector exits to expansions. We will alert you later this month when the new data is posted.
Attending AHIP’s Institute & Expo 2019 in Nashville? To meet up with members of the AIS Data, Product Development and Sales teams, visit https://www.mmitnetwork.com/ahip-2019/ and schedule an appointment. We would love to hear about your changing information needs in today’s health care climate.
And don’t forget to check out the newsfeed, which includes developments for major payers, state Medicaid shifts and implications for the individual market. Check out the following topics:
• SEC Filing Details Centene’s ‘Resolve’ to Acquire WellCare
• Is Centene Weighing How to Create More Value via Humana?
• Molina, Others Report Solid First-Quarter Earnings
• Washington State Insurers Await Key Details on Public Option
• Maryland Creates ‘Immediate On-Ramp’ to Health Coverage
• Washington State to Introduce Public Option in 2021
• HHS OIG Probe, Iowa Plan Exits Raise Medicaid MCO Concerns
• Following UHC’s Exit, Anthem, Centene Will Split Membership in Iowa’s Managed Medicaid Program
• DOJ Move on Oscar-Florida Health Suit Raises Questions
• Short-Term Plans Fail to Make Inroads in Individual Market
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.