DHP researchers are currently compiling and auditing first-quarter 2020 data, which we expect to post to your subscriber dashboard in late June. Be sure to download any fourth-quarter 2019 reports this month.
When the new data is posted, it will primarily reflect first-quarter 2020 status, including new commercial market entrants and Medicaid shifts due to COVID-19. We will alert you later this month when the new data is posted.
Meanwhile, be sure to watch for the monthly Public Sector Enrollment In-App Download, generally posted mid-month. We are already seeing Medicaid enrollment surges in several states as a result of the pandemic; these numbers will be reflected later this month.
And keep an eye on the newsfeed for the latest market developments related to COVID-19, including:
• CMS Final Rule Bolsters Telehealth, Allows ESRD Patients to Enroll in MA
• Subsidies Could Defang Risk From New COBRA Guidance
• UnitedHealthcare to Offer Plans on Maryland Exchange in 2021
• S&P Is Cautiously Optimistic About Health Insurers’ Financial Prospects
• MA Growth Drives Earnings Outlook Amid COVID Uncertainty
• Molina Announces Plans to Buy Magellan Complete Care
• Humana, Centene Maintain 2020 Guidance Despite Crisis
• Anthem, Cigna Beat MLR Estimates, Prep for Enrollment Shift
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.
The AIS Data Team