DHP’s Public-Sector Plan Enrollment In-App Download, available on your subscriber dashboard, features final Medicare Advantage enrollment figures from the 2020 Annual Election Period, as well as the most recent figures in managed Medicaid and all other public programs. Year-over-year MA membership increased about 9% (vs. an increase of 4.5% in fee-for-service Medicare) from the same period a year ago, with UnitedHealthcare and Humana seeing the biggest gains.
Don’t forget that this report is published monthly in the In-App Downloads section of the dashboard, so you can keep up to date on the latest shifts in Medicare and Medicaid.
Also, be sure to keep an eye on the newsfeed for coverage of market-share developments, including:
• Strong MA, Individual Results Drive Fla. Profits, Consolidation
• Expanded Subsidies Help Grow California Exchange Enrollment
• States’ Public Option Efforts Tap Insurers as Reluctant Partners
• CVS Touts Value of Aetna; Molina Sees Exchange Woes
• Humana, Centene Miss on MLR; Cigna Beats Expectations in 4Q
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.