Publicly traded insurers have in the past several weeks posted their fourth quarter 2018 financial results, and the AIS Data Team has been tracking it all on the newsfeed on your subscriber dashboard. The Key Financial Indicators report should be posted over the next month, so keep an eye out for new data.
In the meantime, the team is busy collecting and analyzing fourth quarter data for the next update; be sure to stay tuned for announcements on when the data will be posted. Don’t forget to download the most current datasets so you can make quarter-over-quarter comparisons throughout the year.
Market activity currently centers around fourth quarter results, as well as big shifts in the Medicaid space. Recent newsfeed topics include:
• AmeriHealth Caritas, Blues/Amerigroup Partnership Win N.C. Medicaid Contracts
• Passport’s Lawsuit Over Medicaid Rates Could Aid Other MCOs
• Utah’s Medicaid Moves May Mean Uncertainty for MCOs
• CVS Reports Mixed 4Q Results, Promotes ‘HealthHUB’ Stores
• With Turnaround in Hand, Molina Sets Sights on Growth
• North Carolina Awards Much-Anticipated Managed Medicaid Contracts
• Public Insurers Report 4Q18 Earnings
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for anyone needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.