The AIS Data Team has posted two new reports to the In-App Downloads section of your subscriber dashboard.
Enrollment Trends, 1Q2019 vs. 2Q2019 examines major changes in the second-quarter 2019 data since first-quarter 2019; this report will be updated in the weeks following each quarterly update.
In addition, we have posted Special Report on 2020 Star Ratings, an updated and enhanced version of a previous report examining star ratings. This newest report analyzes the recently released 2020 star ratings, including the top insurers’ enrollment trends.
Also of note: DHP researchers will be compiling and auditing third-quarter 2019 data in the coming weeks. We expect to post the new figures in mid-to-late December, so be sure to download any second-quarter reports by the first few weeks of next month.
In the meantime, keep an eye on the newsfeed as the year winds down for stories affecting 2020 and beyond. Recent headlines include:
• Humana Boasts Strong MA Growth, Beats 3Q Estimates
• CVS Talks Up Aetna’s Role in 3Q, Future Earnings
• Centene, Cigna Expand Individual Market Footprints for 2020
• Texas Reveals New Medicaid Contract Awards
• Molina Agrees to Buy Medicaid Assets of YourCare Health Plan
• Optum Unit Leads UnitedHealth To Strong Third-Quarter Results
• N.C. Blues CEO Scandal Shows What Not to Do, Experts Say
• D.C. Medicaid Program to Begin Move to Fully Managed Care in October 2020
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.