The AIS Data Team hopes you are using last month’s updated enrollment data, now available on your subscriber dashboard via the Search Tool and in the In-App Download Enrollment Data Spreadsheets. The data now primarily reflects second quarter 2018 status.
All in-app downloads were updated with the new data, and we have updated the ACO Directory, an Excel spreadsheet of accountable care organizations and other value-based contract agreements entered into by health plans listed in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans, as well as CMS ACOs.
As we continue to track membership changes on quarterly basis, developments in the health insurance industry will affect the data through 2018 and beyond. Be sure to follow the Newsfeed. Recent topics include:
Major Mergers and Acquisitions Set to Close in 2018
• WellCare Agrees to Buy Aetna’s Standalone Part D Business
• DOJ Approves Cigna/Express Scripts Deal, but Risks Remain
• Amid Megadeals, Mid-Sized PBMs Seek Growth Opportunities
• Rulings on CVS/Aetna and Cigna/Express Scripts Deals Could Come Soon
Commercial Insurers Prepare for 2019
• NCQA Plan Ratings Highlight Two ‘Perfect’ Commercial Plans
• ACA Rate Hikes Slow Down, but Enrollment Surge Is Unlikely
• Sharing Ministries May Be a Threat to Individual Market
• Medica, Mayo Clinic Team Up on ACO Products
Several States, Insurers Tackle Medicaid Transformations
• Blues Plans Compete in North Carolina, Other States for Lucrative Medicaid Contracts
• Michigan, Alabama Seek Approval to Impose Work Requirements for Medicaid
• Will Health Systems’ New Project ‘Transform’ Medicaid?
• United Scales Back California Medicaid Presence
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans.