CMS recently posted the 2020 Landscape files for Medicare Advantage plans, and your DHP subscriber dashboard has it covered on the newsfeed. A number of insurers have debuted new products or expanded their market presence; be sure to check out our continued coverage of new offerings.
We hope you are using the most recently updated data, posted in late September, primarily reflecting second-quarter 2019 status; all related in-app downloads and special reports now reflect the most recent data.
Keep an eye on the newsfeed for other pertinent topics, as October brings open enrollment for Medicare and the announcement of 2020 public exchange plans. Recent headlines include:
• Mary Washington Healthcare Partners With Lumeris on MA Plans
• CMS Paints Picture of Robust MA, Part D Landscape for 2020
• Anthem Agrees to Acquire WellCare’s Nebraska, Missouri Medicaid Contracts
• North Carolina Blues CEO Resigns Following Arrest; Cambia Deal on Hold
• Most Insurer-Friendly Health Policy Path? Building on ACA
• Clover Health to Expand to New Counties in 2020
• Case Study: Medica, Carrot Take ‘Precision’ AEP Approach
• Bright Health CEO Sees Opportunities in HRA Rule, MA Market
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.