DHP has posted a new trend report to your subscriber dashboard: Enrollment Trends Year-Over-Year Comparison, 1Q2020-2Q2020, compares DHP’s full health insurer data set representing second-quarter 2020 against the data set representing the previous quarter.
The report provides the most salient datapoints between the time periods contained; be sure to check out the quarterly change report for analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact on the industry, particularly the managed Medicaid market, since last quarter.
Also, as insurers gear up for 2021, be sure to keep an eye on the newsfeed. Recent topics include the following:
• Molina Agrees to Buy Affinity Health Plan
• 2021 Landscape Presents Myriad Choices, Benefits in MA
• Pandemic Will Decrease Costs, but Deferral Impact Looms
• States’ Moves to Claw Back Funds Raise Medicaid MCOs’ Ire
• For Payers, Heightened Risk to ACA May Not Spell Doom
• Would Health Insurers Embrace Underwriting Again?
• Recession, ACA Exchange Stability Drive Insurer Expansions
• Cigna to Expand Marketplace Presence in 2021
• With Megamerger Saga Finally Over, What’s Next in M&A?
Need more help? Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.