DHP researchers are currently compiling and auditing second-quarter 2020 data, which we expect to post to your subscriber dashboard late this month. Be sure to download any first-quarter 2020 reports this month.
When the new data is posted, it will primarily reflect second-quarter 2020 status, including commercial market and Medicaid shifts due to COVID-19. We will alert you later this month when the new data is posted.
And keep an eye on the newsfeed for the latest market developments, including:
COVID-19 Impact on Insurers
• Many COVID-19 Cost-Sharing Waivers Are Set to Expire
• Report Finds Pandemic-Related Insurance Change May Be Less Widespread Than Anticipated
• Health Plans Face Uphill Battle to Reach Newly Uninsured
Second-Quarter Financial Results
• MCOs Posting 2Q Earnings Saw Satisfactory Gains in MA
• Sky-High 2Q Profits Train Spotlight on Health Insurers
• CVS’s Aetna Unit Gets Big Boost From Utilization Decline
• Humana Touts Home Care Deals, Sees COVID Earnings Boost
Market Expansions and Exits
• Aetna, Cleveland Clinic to Offer Co-Branded Employer Plans
• New Mexico Health Connections to Cease Operations in 2021
• Oscar Plans Expansion Into Four New States
State Medicaid Developments
• With Work Requirement Pending, Nebraska Medicaid Expansion Rolls On
• Ballot Initiatives Show Divide Between Voters, Legislators on Medicaid Expansion
• MO Voters Pass Medicaid Expansion; Will Other States Follow?
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to use or interpret the information provided to you in AIS’s Directory of Health Plans. A member of AIS Health’s support staff would be happy to provide a free demonstration of the website for clients needing more guidance on how to best use this tool.